1. Automotive Floor MatsOkay, do you know why your husband isn’t talking about these floor mats? It’s because he doesn’t want to feel embarrassed by telling you how much he likes them! If your husband enjoyed watching all of the “Iron Man” movies, then this is definitely something he is secretly longing for. Along with these floor mats right here, you’ll receive a metal keychain (that’s pretty cool).
2. Bluetooth Waterproof Shower SpeakersDoes your guy love singing in the shower? Then he would probably enjoy these bluetooth waterproof shower speakers! These are 100% waterproof and due to the rubberized rubber exterior, they offer the ultimate impact resistance. They even come with a suction cup, so he can easily put the speakers on the shower wall.
3. Gaming HeadsetIf your husband has an interest in Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo, Destiny and Resident Evil, then he obviously loves playing video games. All gamers need a headset to hear the action that is taking place around them (and to hear their friends, if they are on Xbox live). This headset right here can be used on the Xbox 360 or the PC (if you want to use it on the Xbox One, you will need to purchase a special adapter).
4. Nintendo 3DS XLVideo games are fun and exciting to play. If your husband enjoys playing the Wii or Wii U and he doesn’t already have a 3DS, then what are you waiting for? On the 3DS, your husband will get to play games such as “The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds,” “Monster Hunter 4,” “New Super Mario Bros. 2” “Mario Kart 7” and much more. Go ahead, take a look at the 3DS and see if it is something you think he is secretly longing for.
5. Xbox One ConsoleOkay, if you were looking at that gaming headset up there and thinking of getting it for him, then he either has an Xbox 360 or PC. If he is playing on the Xbox 360, there’s something he isn’t telling you. He is probably secretly longing for an Xbox one, but understands that the system is a bit on the pricey side. Gamers need the latest and greatest consoles – the Xbox One is something you should consider getting him. If he doesn’t have an Xbox One, he’s missing out on a lot of exciting games, like “Halo: The Master Chief Collection.”
These are cool anniversary gifts for your husband. If he is a gamer, he probably doesn’t want to bother you by telling you about the games he wants (he may feel nerdy talking to you about it). Imagine his face when he opens that gift and finds an Xbox One!